Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Parenting "Challenge-Buster" for You or A Friend

I want to help make 2013 a year of less stress and more ease for you and your child by getting you started on the right foot ... if that sounds good to you, please keep reading!
 
If you’ve had your fill of parenting advice books and feel you’ve tried everything but haven’t been able to help your child feel calmer, more respectful, and more self-responsible, and you’d like to turn this around once and for all, then I’d like to help you.
 
For a limited time I am offering a special zero-cost “Parenting Challenge-Buster” Coaching Session.
 

During this powerful 30 minute one-on-one coaching session, we’ll work together to ...
  • Create a crystal-clear vision of what you really want for you and your child.
  • Uncover hidden forces that may be sabotaging your efforts to feel respected and listened to.
  • Outline a "next-step" action plan for solving your biggest parenting challenge, once and for all!
You’ll leave this session feeling renewed, re-energized, and inspired to be the parent you really want to be and see your kids be the happy, healthy, successful, respectful and fun kids that they are at their core!
 

To claim your “Parenting Challenge-Buster” Coaching Session, simply send me an email and answer the following questions:

1.  How many children do you have?

2.  What is the biggest challenge that’s causing the most frustration for you as a parent right now?

3.  What have you already tried to solve this challenge?  How did it work out for you?

4.  On a scale of zero to 10, how important is it to finally bring more confidence and calm into your parenting?

5. Your contact information: your name, email and phone number.

Reserve your coaching session by emailing me here with answers to the questions above. Be sure to include your name and contact information so I can get in touch with you and schedule your Challenge-Buster session right away.


Here’s to your year of Parent Empowerment in 2013!
All the best,
 
Kim
---------

ps. I am offering this zero-cost session as a motivating way to start off 2013 from a place of clarity and confidence in your parenting ... of course I want every parent to have this opportunity, but honestly do have to place a limit on how many I can give away.

I really want you to be one of the first 20 people who responds to my email and grabs one of these coaching sessions!

And if you have a friend, a parent you know who could benefit from my offer, please feel free to forward my gift to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment